Sectors we work in:
The rapid growth of Building Information Modelling (BIM) is offering exciting and beneficial changes to the construction industry throughout the UK and allows us to provide an enhanced collaborative process between the client, design team and contractor....
zero carbon buildings
As part of the UK Government’s green agenda as set out in the Climate Change Act (CCA) and the EU’s Energy Performance of Buildings directive, new buildings will be required to meet a low- or Nearly Zero Carbon standard. Our experience and expertise...
As RIBA Accredited Conservation Architects, our heritage and conservation services can help you in all areas of conserving Listed and other historic buildings, from early advice on options for preserving and maintaining your property to investigating possible new uses and alterations which can help ensure a sustainable future...
- Will releasing more green belt land address the UK’s housing shortage?
- Are extra care retirement villages the answer to health and well being in old age?
- When will Extra Care housing be ready for BIM?
- What Inspired The Design of The IBCC Memorial Spire?
- Is The Zero Carbon Home Destined For The Scrap Heap…..
- Will government subsidy cuts signal end of solar panels in social housing?